Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happening today!!

Today, 1st of March 2009, Sunday. This morning I had a cup of nescafe 3 in 1 regular for breakfast because waked up too late, parents back from breakfast and didn da bao for me...haih!!... afta I drink that coffee my family and I off to Serdang to visit my mother best friend because she just had eye skin operation..XD!!

Than, on the way... I keep complaining hungry, than my parents decided to stop at 1 of the restaurant eat yong tao foo..XD!! nice food overall... afta eat yong tao foo, than went to my mum best friend house... I was there sit there like a stupid.. till 2.30p.m..

After visiting her, we went to Bandar Kirara... than my mum decided to go Giant Hypermarket there... walking around there coz very big... bt is in 5min u can walk finish that type...XD!! After that went home and rest till now...

Thats all for today... BYE!!

No comments: