Monday, March 9, 2009

Should I changed a new number?

Hi reader... today nothing to update about coz whole day in house studying and finish up the doubt of homework... when time free?? I would look at my fone and wondering why I am using so many fone instead of using 1 fone...

K.. alasan given by me!!

Happy number - 014-3XXX289 is for calling long distance number..
DiGi Prepaid - 018-2XXX608 is for sms my friend by to ultilizing the super sms
DiGi Postpaid - 016-2XXX396 is for my parents to contact me in free of charge?
Hotlink Maxis - 012-2XXX620 is dont know for what wan??

haha!! this is the conclusion i planned to drop my number the 014 and the 012 wan to make people got less hasle to contact me... in term of that, I would like to drop my 018 wan too beacause my 018 number got some bad meaning, and the number not all round.. I love round number haha!! and my 016 will continue to use till I can register my own postpaid line.. haha!!

OK?? should I get a new prepaid number?? since I dun like the 018 wan?? but it making all my friend having hassle to update their phone book.. haha!!

pls drop your pleasant comment to let me think a gud conclusion to end this.

1 comment:

Sweet <3 said...

jus forget about getting a new number. one is necessary and two is enuf..
tat's all =)