Thursday, March 19, 2009

19th of March 2009

Hey reader, today 19th of March 2009. I will said about happening bout me yesterday.

Early in the morning, supposed to be my mother fetch me to tuisyen wan. But she went to hospital to check up. So, I cycle to my tuisyen the distance is quite short actually, but sumtimes very dulan wan half way drizziling or raining.. Make you all wet and pain when the rain water drop on you. Its ok, I reached tuisyen at 10 sharp.. phew!! not late, Mr Lee demanding of the account homework yesterday, supposed to be finished at his tuisyen centre yesterday, but Ming Yuen and I ran away when he is gone..XD!! so we been forced to finished the question before back at 12.. I only managed to finished till question no.9.Got 15 question actually. but Mr Lee let us back.

After back home, I went online and chat...ing till 3.00p.m, than I went to my room and practiced my math homework so I can flash back what I had study last week. At 4.15p.m, cycling to tuisyen.. reached at 4.17p.m. LoL only take 2min.. I use the shortcut at the behind garden of my house.>XD! but got a lot of stray dog. Reached tuisyen, than teacher haven come, Kai Yuen and I were chat...ing till teacher reach.. that damn Jia Hao scratch my fone wif his pen.. damn noob la him. sorry, not want to scold any bad word but I really hate him when he scratch my fone camera part. Now, I take all the photo got line wan.

After tuisyen, than I am cycling back home, I using back the old way to go home, but I cycle till the mountain.. my bike pedal patah.. haih!! lucky I managed to stop my bike from accelerate.. I pushed my bike till home.

Thats all for today... Byex

No comments: