Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happening today!!

Today 7 of March 2009, Saturday. This morning was having a heavy rain and all my gang said this morning wanna play ball at 7.30a.m. Thank god. The rain stop at 7 and my mum dun let me go play ball.. lastly, I explained to my mum than she let me go d... haha!!

Reach Doritis bb ball court at 8, saw Francis, Kuo Yik, Ken, Kee Yong, Ah Tay and Kok Chong. We having lotsa match.. around 9 sumthing, we are very tired and we having a rest.. Than we taking out our fone to bluetooth and listen some music. Kee Yong fone lost... and he damn fucking mad, than we were finding around the fone, lastly we found the fone at a pbsm member... thank god we found bak the fone or else Kee Yong father will whack Kee Yong.. haha!!

Later, we go Liparis to support Jing Tian and Apqle coz they having a friendly match. LoL.. didn talk to them at all, than we chioz from there coz Tay said he hungry. Than, we go SMC eat.. guess what? Kee Yong tosai got the memo paper.. haha!! lastly, they belanja Kee Yong the whole thing...

Afta SMC, than we went doritis play BB ball again till raining. Than, I parked my bicycle at SMC than walk to the seafood restaurant wif Joe they all.. Afta rain stopped, all of us go back.

Thats all for today. Byex!!

No comments: