Sunday, March 22, 2009

One World Hotel, Bandar Utama

Hi blogger, as usual is an ordinary bored day for a teenage like me would like to blog here again.

Early in the morning, waked up late around 10sumthing only waked up. after wake up, I ve go bathe everything and refreshed myself, than go down to dining table and get my breakfast.. was a mee goreng. afta, eat received call from aunt said tonight her friend will held a birthday party at One World Hotel located at Bandar Utama just next to One Utama shopping centre.

Than, my mum said?? I dun even know her?? means my aunt friends whom held the party. Than, my aunt said nevermind wan because she asked me to called my own family members to go to that party and the table cost Rm1XXX++. lolz..!! around 6.30p.m my family and I when to the party and is not a party is just like a formal ballroom or mayb prom night? all the things is grand and it was held in a ballroom. When we just get in to the ballroom, got DSLR Camera keep on took our picture although I don't know for what? but is just stranged why is she ajak all the tak kenal wan to her party + is expensive.. haha!!

Very sienx I sms..ing all my friend but none of them reply back me that time..zzz

thats all for today... byex

No comments: