Friday, March 20, 2009

What a sienx day?

LoL.. to gain reader come and search my webbie from the search engine.. I had to put some title. Besides that, I curently surfing nuffnang ads.. If you all saw the ads on top of my blog title, the mudah ads, pls click it although u all not interested on it.>XD!! so afta click pls load the page for 3-4min only close the windows. Thanks for your convinence.

Kayz now I start blogging bout my boring life again. Yesterday, early morning wake up dont know why just cant sleep? I online..ing but none of my contact were online.. lolz.. I when back to bed again till 9sumthing. Waked up, brush teeth, bathe everything done at 10sumthing. Go down, ON my dekstop and take my breakfast.. I tink I ate nasi lemak as breakfast.. lolz... forgetful now a days. Finally saw sum contact online.. so i chat..till 1 sumthing.. suddenly my mother said now what time d? u still haven prepare urself?? I was like...huh?? need to prepare wat? Yesterday I told u, today we haf to go the immigration office to make your international passport because your passport less than 6 month will be expired. LoL.. I really forgetful, straight go changed clothes and run down... my mum ve start her car d.

So, I went up the car and my mum bring me to the office.. We reached at 1.30p.m, than I go take the form.. wth!! the form need Rm1, photocopy 3 piece of paper, birth certificate, i/c and my parents i/c took Rm1 as well... damn diu, if I noe earlier I would photocopy in my house since I got the printer.

I didn't noticed now a days gov office were so advanced, afta I filled in and my mum paid the processing fee. I was tot need 2 hour time to get passport, but I just go mcdonald afta paying the processing fee.. My mother and I just take the time 45min to finished the lunch, than go bak the office.. guess what? my passport ve done..XD!and their attidude is so much better, keep say thank you!!

afta get my passport, I went to my dad shop... and wait till he close his shop at 9.30p.m. And than went to Sri Muda eat dinner, back home.. sleep..

tats all for today... byex

No comments: