Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happening today

Today, 4th of March, Wednesday. I said wat I did today in school, after recess, Ken and I was skipping ekonomi asas class, I not meant to skip, I was finding teacher because I want to take extra subject for SPM... went go in class, 1 period gone, Ken also finish restling in science4.

After ekonomi period, is english period, Pn Noorita didn turn up to class, so Ken and I decide to skip school, We packed our stuff and run down to the gate... when I was thre, I saw sum form 4 and 5 student been catch because trying to run..XD!! so, Ken and I failed the plan and walk back to class. Around 12.40a.m we try another time, this time Ken was running out the school, Joe and I saw, and I saw Mr.A behind me, thanks to the staircase. I run back to my class, Joe walk to class and Ken been catch by Mr.A.. LoL.. not I dun haf friendship leaved him alone, Is if we dun run all of us die together.

Lastly, Mr.A asked Ken tmrw go see him to settle today stuff.>XD!! thats all today..

byex

No comments: