Tuesday, March 17, 2009

17th of March 2009

Hi, readers I supposed to telling something update bout my blog.. from now onwards I will just put dates as my title because I lazy to think a title to blog about is just my daily life.

Yesterday, went to Mid Valley Shopping Mall for my mother facial treatment in my aunt cosmectic. Once reached, I planned to go Maybank to bank in my pocket money to stop my mode to get a new phone.. We should keep money for future, not just to waste it. haha!! only bank in Rm5XX talk so much d.. perasan betul la me.

After that, I went Digi Centre to replaced my dad office simcard, because both phone lost dont know where? guess what Digi started to gif 128K simcard which support 3G because Digi launching 3G soon, I should replaced my card as well because I am using 3G fone. But its ok wan I tink now I using 64K simcard, last time my Hotlink sim only 16K also can support 3G. like what Mr Tan said sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tidak berguna lagi.

After getting simcard, I went to Jusco because my mum haven done, Its like discount everywhere.. I bought the correction tape refiller where New Statioxxx sell Rm5.50 and I get it only like Rm4.50 before discount after 10% discount is Rm4.05. I bought 2 units.. greedy mah.. coz left 2 only. For reader information, I went to Body Glove as well there having 50% discount for all the item, but just none of them suit me.. haha!! than, Wild Chanel butik having 10% discount for the wallet.. I want to get one for Kok Chong since he lost his wallet, but none of them suit Kok Chong coz the design is almost same like his old wan..

After that is about 1 sumthing d, my mum said she is done, so we off from Mid Valley Shopping Mall and went back to Kota Kemuning because I having tuisyen at 3. But the traffic jam is in Subang not in KL.. Lolz... I reached Kota Kemuning about 1.30p.m and went to Poh Yap food court restaurant haf my lunch.. afta lunch, rushed home to take my BI notes for tuisyen.

In tuisyen, my tuisyen teacher Mr Raj dont know what question he gave.. Determination the novel for Chapter 1, 2 and 3.. and I don't even read that so call the pearl... I just simply do..XD!! when pass up, teacher said good!! lol.. not understand why?

After tuisyen, go back and finished the homework given by Mr Tan.. finished at 7.30p.m and quickly go bathe and get ready for tuisyen. When Mr Tan demanding for homework.. OMG!! I left it in my house, forget to bring.. So I pass up today. this morning I passed up already.. I will update things happen today later.

Byex.. thats all for today.

No comments: