Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My results in school

To all readers, I am here to just taip my result although is not an excellent result but I haf improved alot than last year result... currently didn't failed any subject but will fail Addmath.. and mayb modern math.

Haha.. here is the result

Ekonomi Asas: 64%

Science : 42%

Sejarah : 52%

EST : 68%

B. Melayu : 72%

Haha... I noe is not a gud result.. but is my result... and I first time get all passed result.. expecially science, for your information I just changed my class to Arts stream because I cant cope science subject and I alwayz fail science subject.. haha!! now is better, didn't see any red mark yet.. Hope this will continue in this test because I havent get back all of the result.. and I hope this black ink will follow me till forever.. haha!!

byex.. thats all for today, gtg bathe and tuisyen later.

No comments: