Sunday, March 8, 2009

Today!!

Haha.. today, Sunday which is family day rite? but I spend up the whole morning just to walk in Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens City alone because my mum haf some facial treatment to do at my aunts place in Boulevards Gardens.. LoL.. when walking I was thinking why I walked here and there for nothing??

I reached there at 9sumthing, firstly I was at my aunt place to just sit down there and wait wan... But, I cant let myself sit there alone, so I asked my dad can I go don The Gardens city to walk? ofcoz my dad let.. haha!! and gave me Rm50 to walk around and look lo, unfortunately I did not spend any sen of it and returned it to my dad..

After my mum treatment done, received call from my dad and I walked back up to my aunt place. Than, we off to SS dunno what and it is located in Petaling Jaya planned to eat duck rice at 1st, but we reach there already late because is 3sumthing already, and what to do the shop said the duck sold off so no more duck for today. Than, we walking around plan to see got any food court or nt.. Than we saw a Mee Shop.. my parents decided to walked in and just have our lunch lately.. I ordered a Wan Tan Mee guess what? the shop is pork free they put all prawn.. haha!! is taste gud but not the Mee... fucking dulan the mee taste.. but wat to do all the store had closed down that time and that is the only available store.

After our lunch, than back home.. Reached home at 5sumthing.. Than, I asked my dad can I take the motorcycle behind my house and play?? and I dunno anything bout motorcycle.. LoL...!! my dad said ok! but once I started the motorcycle.. The Gear is not free and I almost get banged to my mum's car..XD!! than, my dad urged me to put the gear free but the gear thingy I tink spoil d.. cant move freedomly.. So, I accelerate for awhile just droved around Eria and than back because the motorcycle got alot of problem like no brake.. i keep use my sandal and stop it and some other problem.. Haih!! I tink I still haf to cycle temperally till the motorcycle get fixed well..

Thats all for today.. got to go cleaned up my messy messy room liao.. Byex!!

No comments: