Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM results

Today, SPM result out.. I saw lotsa ex-student walking around the school to take their result. I saw my cousin, and walk down coz I want to lend handphone from him to call..XD!! I called in school no pengawas care and Mr.A saw that not even stopping me to do so.

After that, went back to class plan to study wan.. but Pn.Norrita not around, I think she is busy bout the result thingy.. Nvm lo, Joe, Kai Yuen and I looking those faces till rehat... haha!!

Rehat time, managed to get nasi lemak.. damn happy!! and than, walking around to see how was the result? I tink not bad coz Pn Revathy said got 81ppl get A for sejarah.. geng leh!! part of it is in Arts 1 last year.

After school, went for Sejarah class tambahan. Not even get to know anyting bout istilah Islam also.. haha!!

Thats all for today.. byex

No comments: