Thursday, March 5, 2009

An ordinary day

Hi, reader today is 5th of March 2009, Thursday. Haih!! everyday also repeating the samething fucking sien d... I need an extra not odinary day.... everyday schooling, schooling, schooling.. see d also want to puke..

In school today, as what I predict Ken not going to school.. What a gud thing is today no study at all... fucking nice but I just hate it in school see all the malay freak.. not racist here, they racist to me 1stly wan.. everytime said bising...bising.. end up our result also better than their senyap..senyap wan...

fucking emo today coz get bad result.. I get 42% for prinsip account is super duper low.. 1st time didn get credit in accounts and my English only get 51%.. very dissapointed for this both result. Left Addmath, Modern math and Moral haven take.. Moral I tink I can score but modern math and addmath I tink I just wait to fail because I blank my addmath.. modern math my graph very very small also wrong d.. will try harder next time.

Byex.. thats all for today.

No comments: