Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18th Of March 2009

Talk bout yesterday stuff 1st. Early in the morning, after breakfast is around 9.30sumthing.. I called to Joe fone is connected but no ppl answering.. than nvm, I went to tuisyen at 9.45 to replaced the class. I reached tuisyen around 9.50a.m.. I saw Joe walking around... He saw me, quickly lend my fone and call his fone. Unfortunately his fone is disconected. firstly, he tought he left it in house. But he droped it..

thats is fate.. Afta tuisyen, went home. Dont know why? my mood comes studies.. So I opened up my addmath book and do sum excersise in there..XD!! than, till 3.00p.m I went to account tuisyen.. do lotsa excersise as well plus cant finish mr lee urged us to stayed back.. Oh well, mah stayed lor.. till 30min later.. mum called said I haf to make a new passport coz is expiry less than 6 month.. Oh well, when back home and go take picture at the foto shop.

Thats all for today.. will continue tmrw journey.. Byex

No comments: