Friday, February 27, 2009

Afta Exam...!!

Today, Friday, 27th of Febuary 2009... Right monthly test is over and my dam room is fucking messy and I haven cleaned it up... Let you all haf a look to my room..XD!!


Tada...!! my bed... i sleep on top of the book every night during exam period..


My 2nd bed, not to sleep wan usually sit down there watch tv, play play station, watch dvd or even play my laptop there... haha!! bt I make it messy as well


This is what I did... half study, half online...XD!!

And today get back my Ekonomi Asas paper... very happy coz I get 64% which is B3 and lotsa my classmate fail on this test... I tink is they didn revision well.. and I get 52% for Sejarah... Pn revathy wants us to write a letter why we get so low for history.. I was like wth..!! the mark I get is higher than what I get last year... Oh well nvm, I will simply copy my friend answer to make the letter done..XD!!

Thats all for today..!! byex

No comments: