Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lack of update...!!

Before I start, I would like to appologized to all the reader because I lack of update... haih!! due to not enough time.. I would like to say about what I did today..

OK, I would like to blog about my happening during Chinese New Year...

New Year eve..
Morning, waked up at 9sumthing... than, ready up about 10.. When, Giant Putra Heights around 11 after breakfast at Poh Yap restaurant.. I bought a 2GB MicroSD memory stick for Rm19.. DAMN CHEAP!! than, when to Maxis in Sunway Pyramid, to make my replacement sim card that I lost it in Singapore on November 2008... damn long d.. but the number and credit is still aktif..XD... After make a replacement sim, when to Taipan, Subang to eat lunch... after lunch, when home to rest...around 5sumthing the whole family when to One World Hotel located at Bandar Utama.. we having a reunion dinner there...XD spend there around 5 hour... we when home at 10.00p.m than When to Sri Pentas looking for countdown till 12... and balik rumah... saw fireworks and OX year is here.

1st day of CNY..

Early morning 8sumthing waked up d dunno why? than ready up and 9sumthing when to grandmother to collect angpau..XD guess what?? I get Maple Story angpau packet... I dunwan tell ammount can?? pls... thank you!! than later on, when to my uncle house at Kemuning Utama, Palma... Eat mian sian... in english I dunno wat call... collect lotsa angpau there...XD!! till night only go back... Unfortunately, we didn play fireworks coz dunno where to buy?? last time at kampung got place buy la... now shift here d... haih!!

2nd day of CNY..

Wake up at 8.30a.m, than ready up myself at 9.00a.m because my dad said my aunt invite us to her house in Bangsar, KL. We reached there at 10.00 and my aunt belanja the whole family to Sangri-La hotel eat lunch buffet..XD.. very nice food overall. Than after the lunch, when home and rest for the whole day...Damn Sienz... the 3rd day and the 4th day is the same malas to taip d... BYE!!

BYE!!

No comments: