Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Hi reader, today 23/1/2009, Saturday. Tomorow will be a reunion dinner for my family.... yes!!! I tink every1 will be the same... haha!! So, i mayb couldn't update my blog this few days... So sorry ya reader, because I mayb will out for vacation or go to my aunt house overnight... the end.... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.

Oh ya, how bout tell something about this OX year... Haih... in chinese term this OX year got 384 days... haih!! normal year only 365 years like the ordinary wan, haih!! in feng shui terms they said got 13 month where got 2 times May this time... haha!! can eat 2 times ba chang... obviously I will bring to school and share wif my friend..>XD purposely break the school rules... whahahaax

The End...

1 comment:

Alicia Tan said...

Marcus , i didn't receive the email you're suppose to send it to me . So i haven't do anything yet ! remember is EMAIL me not through msn ! My msn is not working anymroe .