Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walking in Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens alone.

Today 11th of January 2009, Sunday. Received call from aunt said asked my mum to go to her clinic tomorow at 10.00a.m said she just bought a new machine that can kill of the small black black mark around the face that caused by sun and old age. So, my mum agreed and go to her office at 10.00a.m. Than, during the surgery is ON.. was very boring than I decided to walked around in The Gardens because my aunt clinic is at Boulevard infront of The Gardens and for boulevard got a special passage can get into The Gardens in second.

So, I walked around there alone... very sien..!! nothing to do, went for shopping dunno what to buy the clothes all are not suitable but I lastly bought 2 shirt from Diesel.. but both also black... been scolded by mum for awhile. Later, afternoon my aunt planned to spent us for lunch.. She took her car, and bring us to sumwhere in KL if I not mistaken is Jalan Pudu.. there got 1 duck rice restaurant very tasty wan.. But lastly, my dad go curi-curi pay d because she spent us lotsa time d... malu if she still spending us...

After that, we went bak to The Gardens, my aunt parked at the season parking area coz near to her office secret passage. Than, my family said wanna shopping at the gardens awhile than mah shop awhile lo... than went to subang pasar malam... met professor there. Than, go home...

Thats all for today... BYE!!

No comments: