Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hari Kokurikulum

Today, 10th of January 2009, Saturday. This morning I waked up at 7.00a.m because planning to go koko to get some post. Received call from ken at 7.01a.m than received sms from Kee Yong at 7.05a.m said wanna go to SMC gathering 1st before enter the school at 8.00a.m.

After that, we went in school and join the club pencinta alam.. I get BENDAHARI or known as tresurer in english post for that club... HAHA!! Rouvin get to become the president and Ken get the chance to become Secretary.. WHAO!! almost all is our gang get high post.. very very happy.

After that, we went for basketball club. We voted Kok Chong to be the president.. But too bad lost to Tracy... So, Tracy is the new president CONGRATZ TRACY!! and Kok Chong is the vice president. After that, Kok Chong bring us to ponteng school and we went to play basketball till 11.00a.m. I went to tuisyen after that...

After tuisyen, went back home my aunt asking for some idea of happy sim plan.. So, I told her. Than, I went to my dad office to continue my part time career.

Thats all for today..> THE END

No comments: