Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2nd day of school in 2009.

Today, 6th of January 2009, Tuesday. Ok, things get a bit confort today.. reached school at 7.10a.m and everything back to normal. After perhimpunan, I went to bilik spbt been taught that I got lost book.. very scared cant get a single book, so I brought a new chemistry book.. went I when to pn reetha table, she said all my book is returned in a well condition... PHEW!! so my chemistry book is safe to bring home... haha!! later on, I told Ken that pn reetha is finding him because he same class wif me this year... pn reetha wanna see him because he did not return 5 text book.. So, he did not get a single book today.

Haiya.. talk till so far haven talk about wat happen in school today.. early in the morning, ken parents came to school to talk about the changing stream matter, my dad went there as well but late about 8.30a.m like that... haha!! but unfortunately, the case haven settle, haf to wait so now I temporally study in science 5.. although I study in science 5, I will still study for chemistry and physics k? till I changed my class because is still my responsibility to study.. I think this year will be better than last year because I been splitted up from my friend... hope!! will get gud result this time round... will be less online but often update my blog because I will make my blog about part of my diary.. haha!!

And than nothing much happen till rehat, gather back wif friends... and the time past very fast.. than all of us get bak to class.. is EST period and no teacher is turning up the class, so Ken and I went to 5 science 4 to chat... half way saw sejarah teacher and we chioz bak our class than, pn siva gif us account work... finished already...XD than nothing happen till go back...

Thats all for today... bye readers.!!

No comments: