Sunday, January 4, 2009

School days gonna start.

Today, 4th of january 2009, Sunday. Start blogging bout midnight. OK? i played my comp from 11.00p.m till 1.30a.m and than, went to bathe because i haven bathe after work... all done at 2.00a.m. Than I found out my hotlink simcard and my happy simcard as well all missing as I remember where I kept the simcard... haha!! I stupid till called up to maxis and happy to barred my line... all barred than have a peaceful sleep till this morning. as usual wake up at 9.00a.m sumthing i tink because my handphone is not with me. I straight away ready up myself and went downstair took my dad lorry key.. I go see on lorry... the both card is there. Lucky... go take bak and unbarred the both number...XD

Later, go eat breakfast and come back.. I told my dad about I planned to changed to art stream because I got no interest on science subject... been scold for 10min... lastly, he agreed... so tmrw I go skul will settle up this case with teacher. Hope they will approved me to sas 1 with my friend ken, yee leng and ee lyn... haha!!

And than, try to call mr lee handphone again because I wanna changed class and I paid for physics and chemistry tuisyen fee d. Hope he can let me changed to ekonomi and science tuisyen...

Thats all till now.. before I end.. I would like to wished HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend, Li Mei... 17 years old d... haha!!

No comments: