Friday, January 2, 2009

Tired day^^

Today, 2nd of december 2009, Friday. Supposed to start blogging about this midnight... I received called from Kee Yong said Ken and I changing class to science 5 next year, Kuo Yik and Kok Chong changing to science 3. Hmm...!! only left Francis, Kee Yong, Ee Lyn, Yee Leng and Elaine in science 4. Hope our friendship will last although we are in different class liao...

Around 12.01a.m received sms from Francis asking the 1st day of school what time end? hmm... how should I know wo?? I also haven go skul... am I right? and I told him the sad case of that... hmm...!! getting different result from him, he said hor Ken and I changed class can let him concentrated study peacefully... In my mind was like what the hell!! lolz... nvm la.. his mouth alwayz full with shit words.. I tink everyone agrees that rite..!! than I online, told lyn about that sad case.. but she is giving a expected answer..XD.. haha very happy because she and her gang will still last the friendship till forever... thanks...!! haha!! wanted to tell Ken about this news... calling his handphone at 12.05a.m, his sis said he go bak kampung d... haih!! later wait monday only tell him la.

After that, I off my laptop and went to room sleep.. but dunno why cant sleep, so I watched jacky chan movie at tv3.. watch half way sleep... haha!! tv left ON till this morning..>XD. This morning waked up at 8.30a.m, I am late to shop, my dad wake me up... OH YA!! forgot to tell all blogger today is my father birthday as well.. from here I wished him always get his dream future come true... already 40% completed... haha!! than, eat breakfast and went to shop to work at 10.30a.m, haih!! business very dull I only sell 1 iron for Rm69... haiya!! my mum said not bad wor.. than ok lu...

than, at 4.30p.m, my dad ask me follow my worker to delivered a bed room set to customer house at seksyen 10.. so I followed lo... eee!! the house damn smelly.. nasib I dun need to go in... haha!! wait outside till they done. at 5.00p.m went back to shop... that time, I sell 1 iron again for Rm79 lolz...!! than, no customer again till 8.00p.m. A customer wanted to buy a King Koil bed room hotel set... I sell to them Rm1458... wah!! i damn happy that time and than I sell them a LG ULTRASLIM 29inch telivision as well as a Elba hook and also a set of sofa... wah!! my parents proud of me...XD.. feel damn happy because get to learnt lotsa business skill this holidays... expriciated much...XD

Thats all... bye!!

No comments: