Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bored day

Today, 8th of January 2009, Thursday. Waked up in 6.00a.m and go to school at 7.00a.m. Early in the morning during assembly, got listed from pn reetha said this 12.30p.m go meet her for info changing the text book thingy.. But i didn go because pn revathy asked me to returned all the book and get back the same book from her... haha!! this is rules must followed...XD

Whao!! 1st day in that class really not comfort, the fan there spoil wan.. but nvm la I go to school is for study not for comfort.. Will try my best this time round to get A1 for ekonomi asas and mayb B3 for prinsip akaun... haha!! science no problem la quite easy as I got based in bio, chemistry and physics.. in the sylibus bio is the most inside got 8 chapter in form 5 atleast 6 chapter is bio and 1 chapter chemistry and 1 chapter physics.

Today PJ, whao!! no people waiting for the basketball... keep on play.. damn syok!! haha..!! but quite boring as well because all the friend is not there.. But as what I said I go to that class is study... 1.10p.m go back house... continue study.. this is my aim for this year to get a good result in my SPM.

Thats all for today... and my hotlink account suddenly is activated for 365days validity... damn happy!! no more worries for keep on reloading without hassle..

Bye...!!

No comments: