Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stress alot...

Today, 3rd of january 2009, Saturday. Ok, lets start bout this morning. Been waked up by my father said we are late to office.. the time was around 9.00a.m.. So I quickly go ready up myself and went downstair eat my chee cheong fan breakfast.

At 10.00a.m, dad start his lorry and ask me to go for work d. When just opened the shop, few customer walked in.. I handle 1 of the customer that she said wanna fixed a daewoo 6kg fully auto washing machine... Than, I take her details and arraged with the tecnition. Than my dad handle 1 customer to buying 3V furniture product... than my uncle came, to borrow the screw machine... bt we didn lend him because we need to use as well that day. So he gone... and all normal thing happened lo.

At 11.45a.m, my mum called me said I am in science 5... oh well I know that news since two days ago. than, i told ken... ken said he wants to change to sastera class because of some factor that I cant tell you all... my gang people know la... even I haf that factor as well thats why I planned to changed my stream as well. Ask few friend like yee leng, ee lyn, and joe. Planned to called mr lee as well but he didn pick up the fone... oh rights.. their answer feed back to me is totally the same like wats my brain tinking... haha!! really lo, I never pass before science subject and I feel I am more interest in business as you can see this holidays I had experieced it plus I tink ekonomi asas easy lo coz my dad customer all related with this... account I am doing well last year so ok lo...

Than, I told my parents.. 1stly they scold me... than i said nvm lo... since u all dun let than nvm... and walked to plaza masalam shopping to released my stress... shopping hall... than my dad called me through fone... gives me lotsa advice... than I also agreed... and he also agreed that I joined art stream because my talent is there... haha!!

Than, told yee leng and ken about the good news... yay!! they also the same... ahha!! now waiting school reopen and see what can I do on it..

bye guys^^

No comments: