Wednesday, January 7, 2009

changed class!!

Today, 7th of January 2009, Wednesday.. Lets start blog bout this morning,reached school at 7.20a.m and everything seem good today.. Ken pass to me tuisyen centre letter regarding about the changing to art stream thingy..XD.. afta take the paper, we went to class and study physics.. that is my last class there for science.. after physics than supposed to be sejarah... omg!! encik kolandasamy came into the class and said today PJ!! wahha.. every1 ran down the class and dun care... lastly, he go wrong class and chioz... lolz...!! than, moral I lost my pencil box... eeeech...!! the pencil box are wif me since form 2.. bt nvm la inside not much valuable thingy.

After rehat, ken and I was ponteng around because we are looking for teacher regarding the class thingy... 12sumthing we found pn revathy and she let us changed to their class... wahaha now I am in 5 arts 1 with ken and gonna meet a lot of new buddy soon.. yay!!

Thats all from me today..

No comments: