Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of school in year 2009

Today, 5th of january 2009, Monday. I sleep at 1.30a.m because nervous to go school... than, waked up at 6.00a.m, ready up myself and go to school. Reached school at 7.15a.m and than go to tapak perhimpunan... OMG!! the 1st feeling I step in the school is so much different than everytime I stepped in... feel not confort to school, oh well this is normal i tink mayb 2 month plus didn go to school d, and than I walked to the tapak perhimpunan... OMG!! so many people.. nvm, sit a side.. than Ken and Kuo Yik came.. than we start chat about ourself during the holidays... DAMN!! King Yang that so call pengawas... asked me to shut up!! hmm... i see 1st day of school dunwan to get penalty... oh well, i tink the penalty system not even works. Ok, after perhimpunan, Ken and I were in the same class that is 5 science 5... fucking hate that class and feel not comfort to that class.. same as Ken also.

All our gang been splitted up to science 3 and 5. So much hope than we can get back to science 4 all the gang is together. Oh well, fucking bored today in school and lastly that noob form teacher changed my place sit beside Amin... WTH!! I wanna study not wanna be gang man... but nvm... i gonna change to art stream soon...XD

Thats all for today...BYE

No comments: