Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunway Pyramid - 14/2/2009

Hi reader, I promised you all update all this tomorow... but now I suddenly decided to update it now because I seriously no idea on what the additional mathematics practice book talking all about?? haha!! now let me said the sunway pyramid gathering on 14/2/2009.

Morning, 9sumthing received call from Kee Yong and he said he is on the way to Ken's house later only go Mcdonald to meet us up. Around 2min afta that received sms from Elaine said her father is about to fetch her to Mcdonald... and I was like WTF!!WTF!!WTF!! than, I tell her when reached Mcdonald sms me again because I had to wait my dad to fetch me there at 10am... She reached there at 9.40a.m sumthing and she message me and asked me faster come uncompany her coz she is alone... than, I wait for my dad and straight reched Mcdonald at 9.55a.m.. Once reached, i chit-chat with her and than... at 10.15a.m, Ken and Kee Yong reached Mcdonald and in 10.16a.m Christine Tan and Yee Leng (KING KONG) reached as well... and we wait for Kok Chong, Tay and Shawn to reached... Sorry... I forget about Francis... Afta I came, he came 5min afta me..XD!! than Kok Chong, Tay and Shawn Yong reached at 10.29a.m... damn tepat rite the timing said 10am wan... Nasib, I tell the uncle come at 10.30a.m...

Afta all get up to the van, we were chit-chat...ing in the van till sampai sunway pyramid entrance...XD!! afta reach... Kee Yong keep on demanding that he did not eat breakfast yet..haha!! wat to do that day got people want to confess mah, no ppl got time to layan that kee yong... so he followed all of us and we were walking all around the gift shop because wanted to give the both birthday girl Ee Lyn and Christine Tan coz their bday is near and if I not mistaken Christine Tan bday is on 14/2 means that day... haha!!

Wah!! we walking around sunway pyramid just to find the gift and at 1.00p.m Elaine booked Redbox, Karae-ok room... before that, Francis, Ken, Kee Yong, Yee Leng and I were at the ZEN(secret recipe) to buy cake for the both bday girl.

Afta buy cake, Francis and I took the cake to redbox 1st, and Kee Yong, Yee Leng and Ken were hunting present for EE Lyn.

Nah... let the picture to talk while we are in redbox, Sunway Pyramid..!!XD


The both bday girl, Ee Lyn and Christine Tan...


Whose boobs is that?...XD!! no la, this is the cake we bought for Ee Lyn and Christine Tan.. is (KEN ideas)

actually we got another big blue mountain chocalate cake... bt I not planing or even pending to post it... coz it contain some sensitive wording...sorry ya!! only for readers to know that the blue mountain chocalate cake is delicious.!!


Ken and Yee Leng...XD!! very sweet foto..haha!!


Friendsforever {Me, Kuo Yik, Elaine, Ee Lyn, Christine Tan, Yee Leng, Joe, Ken and not in picture Kee Yong the camera man and Francis the emo fella..}


Francis, me, Kuo Yik and Kee Yong... y kuo yik alwayz like to be blocked by kee yong hands...2nd picture like this d... 1st time is the genting de roller we took on cyclone ride in Genting last year.

Afta redbox, we went to walk-walk... while sms...ing apqle and she and Jing Tian is at the main entrance... so we go find them there...than... we take some picture there..XD!!


The group pic and edited by Ken Yap.


Apqle and I


Jing Tian and I

After photo seasoning over, we walking around till 6... kee yong keep on said he is hungry end up all of us eat dinner at the flaming buffet restaurant... haha!! here is some pictures too..!!XD terlalu banyak foto liao...




everyone is enjoying eating the food... haha!!


Group pic 2...


Group pic 3...


No ppl is aware about this picture...


King Kong Ki siao liao..

afta that, uncle came and we went to joe house, my parents dun let... so the uncle stop at joe house and than fetch me home... thats all for d days... byex!!

No comments: