Friday, December 5, 2008

Stupid Day!!

Yesterday, It was 3rd of December 2008. Around 4.30p.m I planned to go to Kota Permai club to haf swim. I cycle there. At club, I went to the membership office and get my dad replacement card. After get it, I haf no mood to swim rather than just sauna in the toilet..XD. After 15min, I get out and went for bathe. After bathe, I packed up my stuff and went home. I feeling so nice because the road is all sloop down... WEE I pedal summore... eish... Sudenly got a car drive damn fast and overcut me... I excited and went a side... OMG!! got a hole there and I did not look at it just fall down.. Aiks, My knee were pain and my palm... I immidiatly took up my bike and push to the bicycle shop to fixed... On my way, I saw a guy name Marcus as well... In my skul bt is form 5, His surat amaran and mine had campur adukan together..X>D

I didn talk to him and push my bike to the bicycle shop. After the shop guy fixed my bike i cycle bak... Ish!! suddenly my palm splash blood out like waterfall very nice wan red and yellow in colour... I like tat... bt my fone spoil unable to take PHOTO!!! damn!! hw to update my blog without foto.. I tink u guyz will forgive me for nt uploading foto rite??XD

No comments: