Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Tang Yuan Day!!

Yesterday, 21th of December 2008, Sunday. It was Happy Tong Yuen day for the chinese so I wished you all Happy Tang Yuan day!! i dunno tang yuan in english is what? sorry ya!!

Lets start my blogging for today, this morning, I waked up at 9.00a.m. Whao! damn late surely because last night I play GunboundWC with my cousin till 1.00a.m, we up 3 level at the same day and same time... wahaha!! After I waked up i prepared up myself and my mother urged me to be faster because we are late for breakfast, everyone was starved there. So I quickly prepared up myself. After that, we went to Poh Yap restaurant for breakfast.

After, breakfast is done, we went to Klang because my eldest aunt said his son got school pants never use before ask me want or not? so I said ok lu.. i go take than we reached her house around 30min because my dad wanna use kampung road to reach there.. haih!! after reached, my aunt ask me to test the pants see fit or not. I tested ok... so i take all of them, my mum said wanna go Kamdar because I dun haf white uniform short sleeve shirt, so i go buy.. spent around RM52.40 there.

After Kamdar, we went to Bintang supermarket, at Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. My mum bought some groceries there. I looking after a new fone that was SE C902 that cost Rm910 there. Planning to buy after christmas if can..>XD.

After Bintang, We went to Tesco, Shah Alam. My aunt said she wanna buy some clothes for new year so she bought some day. My mum bought summore groceries... haih!! and I bought a pair of school shoe for Rm34.90 and trade in my old shoe for Rm3.. hehe!! um, supposed to be more because I owned a popular member card can less 10% The total sum is RM6 if I use the card but my uncle that work in popular took my card for renewal d but haven pass to me... so nvm lo still got Rm3 untung.

After that, we went home see my fone whao!! 8.00p.m d. My mum cooked yong tao foo for dinner that day. After we eat supposed can eat tong yuen but didn because very full. So I gonna replaced eat today.. Haha!! mayb i will post some of my tang yuan pix here.

Thats all for today... Bye!!

No comments: