Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another boredome day!!

Today, 11 december 2008, Thursday. Today very boredome day for me as well.. I wondering that holidayz supposed must be very fun wan.. Today morning my aunt ask me do you interested to Sunway Pyramid?? Than I was like, tmrw I got plan wif kuo yik they all to pyramid.. than i also said ok lo... since nothing to do.. And than, 10.30a.m my uncle came fetch my cousin and I to sunway pyramid..

After reached, I went to CSL shop because on 27th of September 2008, I bought a bst-33 ion battery for my handphones. But I go to that shop today, he dined it.. ok lo nvm!!-.- and than I and my cousin go hanging around in Sunway Pyramid... he bought a baxx cap for Rm50 from a guy called Gwee. Whao!! mahal sial! but nvm la... its worth. and than we go to u mobile fair... that guy keep holding us to activate that prepaid... so he can earned Rm10 commision fee, so my cousin and i activate for helping him...

Afternoon, we went to arcade... I met Krystle and Sue Ling, said hi to them and chioz... my cousin wants to hanging around wild channel shop he bought 2 shirt there for Rm100... haha..! after that, we went to HEARTZ Chicken Buffet restaurant to eat... after eat, aunt call and go bak home... along the way home... raining heavily.. thats all for today... BYE

No comments: