Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PICTURES!

Today, 23th of December 2008, Tuesday. This morning I just waked up I received phone call from Kuo Yik said W890i offer for RM700 with 2GB memory card. But I aint interest it. Anyone interest please call him 016-6552225.

After that, he said you wanna follow me to Genting or not? I was like I wanna go. I asked my mum, my mum said can but I mayb go Johor tomorow with your aunt and cousin. YOU MUST FOLLOW!! OMG!! haih.. nvm lo, I replied Kuo Yik said cannot. At noon, saw Joe msn p.m said why you dun wanna go genting? than I tell my reason lo, than he also said ok.. and their planned fail because not enough people. Hope next time still got chance ba.

As I promised to upload some pix here. Here is my tang yuan. Nice mah?? in red bean paste inside not kosong wan.. haha!! damn sweet and nice can kior fluness because got add ginger water.


My Tang Yuan!!


My Tang Yuan too!!

No comments: