Sunday, December 14, 2008

PIKOM PC Fair December 2008!!

Today, 14th of december 2008, Sunday. Like what I said, today I will be going pc fair to have a plan to buy a laptop, pendrive and also my brand new SE G900. but unfortunately, I did not get anyone of them because laptop, my dad said will buy it online, pendrive I forget to buy... damn it!! 16GB just gone but nvm la sure will drop price wan.. and G900 is i did not see any cheap price for that fone... haih! wth!! dunwan talk too much later no content to taip... wakakax...XD

Ok, lets start from this morning. Around 10.00a.m my father bring my sister, my cousin and me to Poh Yap restaurant to eat our breakfast. I ate WAN TAN MEE prepared by a myanmar foreigner... I was like lolling... around.. After that, my dad bring 3 of us to Asia Jaya LRT station to take LRT ride to Suria KLCC.

I was buying the ticket for 4 of us. Rm2.30 per person. I paid Rm9.20 for it. It was like straved in a sardine tin inside.. worst than MRT in Singapore. Rapid Kl LRT is smaller than Singapore SBS MRT. haih!! want to sit also cannot plus not in the peak hour. Firstly, I taught today wont be a lot people riding LRT wan. Than, once we saw the LRT... OMG!! so many... wat to do. we just starved in. We sit for 8-9 station on the LRT track it was taken 15-30min.

Once reached, We walked to Suria KLCC and we dunno where is the PC Fair because very big mah Suria KLCC. So, we asked few guards. The 1st guard gif us the wrong info.. wth.. I tot this year is Malaysia visit year. Cuti-cuti Malaysia, but the guard give wrong info, u can imagined if we are tourist, how to get the correct way to the pc fair leh?? the guard teached us how to walked out the Suria KLCC. But nevermind, finally we found the correct way to PC FAIR..

In PC Fair, We starved like sardine again because alot people there. 1stly, my dad go look for printer because he need ones as well as my uncle from Sarawak. So he go checked for printer. So we divided into 2 group, My cousin and I walked to see pendrive and all those thing. 1stly, We exidently walked to maxis counter, got a guy called Erik said can we give him 2min to introduced the speed of Maxis Broadband, Than I also agreed, so he let us see his computer speed and all those. I tink he drag us more than 5min. What to do, he just work for Maxis mah, to get commision he have to do so. Lastly, he gave me contact number, so here I will shared wif you all his number if you all want to subcribe Maxis Broadband can find him, Erik- 012-7010999.

After that, my dad done, he called me. He said Boy, u are looking for laptop rite? lets go now. Than I agreed, and my cousin follow me to Dell counter because I wanted to buy Dell Inspiron 1525. But unfortunately, I did not make up my mind because the deals is not attractive. After that, my dad said, boy, lets go buy our printer and chioz home. Btw the way, we saw a department store selling ICCI refill ink system. My dad bought 2 units and 5 refill ink tank. thats cost us around Rm248... after that, we went buy 2 units of canon MP145 3 in 1 printer. Canon gives us worth Rm25 4GB Kingston thumbdrive. My cousin bought a 8GB Sandisk thumbdrive comming with Mcafee antivirus.SO gud wei only Rm49.

After that, we go to the canon store to picked up our printer. they gave us 2 trolley to push the printer because its heavy. after that, we go redempt the freegift and chioz home, as well we use LRT to Asia Jaya, than we go Summit USJ to eat Chicken buffet. My dad got UOB mastercard they discount another 15% LMAO!! after that my cousin when to Techno Butik and buy a BAXX shirt.

After that, when home, and thats all for today...XD sorry for not uploading photo because my fone camera spoil unable to take picture... sorry ya.

No comments: