Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ordinary incident

Today, 28th of December 2008, Sunday. Should I start to blog about yesterday 1st to make it interesting?? ok lu... yesterday, wholeday at father shop I sell 1 42inch plasma LG80 only... went back at 10.00p.m, than go giant shah alam because my mum said nescafe 3in1 very cheap... so also went there.. come out at 11.30p.m. After Giant, went to Sri Muda foodcourt for dinner...XD around 12.30a.m we finished our dinner and chioz home... whee!! 12.30a.m d.. next day..

Sampai home, straight go sleep.. around 3.00a.m in the morning received call from my dad friend... said my office upstair been break in by robber... You should come over now because the robber is break in our shoplot dunno your stock up stair got kena or nt?? for your info my dad shop at seksyen 9, shah alam is a combination for electrical and furniture shop... total of 3 shoplot...XD. My dad not sure wheather the shop got been break in or nt because the upstair shoplot my dad haven put sensor to detect the alarm... bt today my dad put the sensor d... unluckily, my dad friend office kena break in and my dad shop is safe..!! PHEW..>XD.

Aiya... typ over d... when my dad reach the shop, the police is there. They saw the robber.. bt before the poiice came he ran away. they let it go only because the police had traced his identity... is a chinese... malunya... and than his car is registered at seksyen 9 as well... I tink the police had arrest him today morning.. wish got good news from them....

Thats all....XD

No comments: