Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boredome Day!!

Lets describe abit about today... today is 10thof December 2008, Thursday. I should be in Genting Highland enjoying cool and refeshing air and also get excited ride in the theme park with my cousin but because of some factor such as... his mother dont let him to go just cari alasan to stop us to go Genting and did not tell us that dont let us go because she dunwan to make his son moody.. LoL!! They called me to planned and I planned everything supposed to be yesterday 10.00p.m everything is ready.. My parents ask me my things pack up d? how long u gonna stay there? and bla--bla--bla-- and my sponsor aunt said credit Rm120 from your parents 1st later I will count with them... ok lu..

After that moment... My aunt (my cousin mother) curi-curi go called my sponsor aunt to stop our financial... OMG!! that moment i was like swt!!=.= you dunwan us to go just said la... Why?? need curi-curi do all those stupid stuff!! and she even called my another big aunt because his husband and his son follow us to Genting as well.. They are giving us hope as well as breaking our hope... My feeling is just like a water splashing up to your face... I am the one whom planned everything and I wasted Rm9++ to Rm10 credit to asking the info in Genting...haih!! damn emo now... Nothing much to typ in this blog... BYE!!

No comments: