Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kota Kemuning

Today is 29th of November 2008, Saturday. As usual I went to work with my dad in the morning around 10.00a.m after watching repeat news, Evening Edition at Astro AEC, channel 301. Around 10.30a.m, we reached shop and my dad drop me off infront of his shop because I am incharging to open the shop. Once open, few customer rushed in to the shop and planned to buy electrical and furniture product. WHAO!! happy mood to work is started.

I served a customer, and this is the 1st time I sell a semi auto washing machine, 32inch lcd tv and also 2 towel rack is a furniture product.. HAHA!! 1st time selling furniture product.XDXD!!

Around 2.00p.m in the afternoon, My dad order the driver to send some furniture goods to Kota Kemuning, the lakeside terrace. So I followed. When reached the guard post. That noob security guy wants my i/c. Ok... nvm lu, i gave him my i/c. after gave he scold pu ki mak, gang ni na bu ma ji bai. whaliao!! fuck off guard man... anyone staying the area there pls help me complaint ok>?.. XD

The end because dont know what to write...

No comments: