Thursday, November 27, 2008

My day for today...XD

Today is 27th Of November 2008, Thursday. I woke up at 4.00a.m because planned to company my mother to airport for her flight to Canton, China. Haha!! you guyz guess what time I slept at 26th Of November 2008, Wednesday... HaHa!! the answer is I did not sleep at 26th Of November 2008 and I slept at 2.00a.m of 27th Of November 2008. Only 2 hour sleep. But this count good already because last 2 week I went Genting with Kuo Yik, Kee Yong, Ken, Joe and Xue Qian. Ken, Joe, Kee Yong and Me totally did not sleep for the 1st day. Count good d sleep for 2 hour.

After sending my mother for her plane, My father, my sister and Me took off back to Kota Kemuning because is only 7.00a.m in the morning, So we reached at Kota Kemuning around 7.45a.m...XD. Once back home my father and my sister quick get a nap for 2 hour because My sis and I planned to go my father office work for a day.>XD

Around 9.30a.m they wake up and have a shower. After shower, We sat lorry to my father office because my father interest on driving lorry... Haha.. to advertised his owned company actually because the canvas behind the lorry printed out his company name and type of business he explore on.

Around 10.00a.m we reached my dad office, and my dad ask me to opened the shop for him and I dun even know which type of key to opened plus is a 3 shop lot shuttle. Ofcourse I get to opened all of the shuttle without hassling because I knew all the key well.

Around 11.30a.m my dad worker came to work. He asked me to take out my W660i out. You know why? because last 2 day my fone exidently drop into toilet bowl..XD. But already planned to do sumthing on it but havent. He opened my housing everything and use thinner to brushed the fone IC.. Whao.. u know wat i saw? I saw fungus all around the fone IC and some metal part of the fone. He used thinner and a brush to brushed the IC. Guess what I saw? On the moment he brushed the IC I saw a lot of brown bubble out. Haha.. means the fone is cleaned now and after done of washing my housing everything CLEAN, He take up all the screwdriver and fixed it back. I dunno it works or not because it is advisable to ON back the fone next week. Than nvm lo, my uncle lending me his SE K600i for my temperorry fone or maybe my real fone for the timing because I having 2 simcard and number now... Haih!!

Around 12.00a.m, a financial controller from a company upstair of my father office, She saw I taking out my laptop and asking me why you did not connect to a network? Than I said I dun haf password to access it.. Whao!! she so kind and gave me her company password to access it.. Whee!! happy for the whole day because I get to go online at a boredome space for a whole day.

I online till 5.00p.m without knowing the time... Haha.. than I saw a malay guy and a bunch of people so call DOGS in my mind and so call ( KAN MEI KAO ) in cantonese. Damn show off plus saying my dad product expensive. But my dad dunno because he busy with a supplier. So, I served them, and I almost scold 1 off his so call DOG because he saying the product expensive and we selling at a reasonable price. I tell them in a hard way. I said in malay {harga barang kedai ini adalah berpatutan kalau anda rasa tidak selesa dengan harga kami anda boleh pergi persatuan pengguna untuk complaint kita } that DOG straight shut up.!! whao!! I feel syok!! and they left in 2min time because no face d.

Than..> THE END FOR TODAY>>!! HAHA. Bye

No comments: