Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tesco Hypermarket!!

Last night, it was 23rd of November 2008, around 10.22p.m I was in Tesco Hypermarket Shah Alam. I saw on The Star newspaper stated the advertisment that kingston pendrive 4GB selling at Rm29.90 hence, I purposely go there for the pendrive. When i reached the counter I was hunting for that pendrive... But where is it? that noob promoter tell me sold off. Than, I peep on the display counter I saw 1 unit left there, I ask him to took out.... He was calling ppl and ignored what I said. I was like wat the hell!! I am consumer you should serve me, till I ask the supervisor of IT department, they opened for me, but the promoter not willing to sell that hot item to me,

I said nevermind, I straight away take out my cell phone and call my dad stated that he refused to sell me the item. My dad straight tell me, son I am at the stationary department lets meet up at the customer service and we make decisision on the promoter there. So I agreed, and I meet up my dad in the customer service counter. My dad straight ask the supervisor to call the manager of Tesco out for complaint.... This is so call hak pengguna..XD, when the supervisor out he is like a useless guy listening my dad dialog, I see that promoter face damn emo like want to cry already.... HAHA!!! he scared till call his boss!! than, the supervisor also called his manager out... I remember the manager called Maghendran... HAHA!! than, the manager ask that promoter why u dunwan sell to my consumer, He said this and that and dare not said it had been reserved, So tha manager didn talk much and tell my dad he will contact the HQ and bring another unit of the same wan to sell to my dad in a promotional price it was Rm29.90. To know more detail please e-mail or p.m me at beyond_dream1@live.com





No comments: