Thursday, December 3, 2009

3rd of December 2009, Wednesday

Hmm... it seem I had neglected this blog for a very long period.. haih!! what to do? SPM come and visit me mah.... I busy to serve him... everyday sleep late to entertain him... haih!! u noe what i mean rite? stay late at night to study... lols.. Memorised my skill to apply in karangan, memorised komsas, the worst part... sejarah... haha.. but it already become my history.... hope college life no sejarah... i hate u sejarah!! seriously.. and nt least moral definisi.. but moral definisi only used up 1hr... not bad, 5 years of high school life we only need to memorise 36 nilai include definisi what a gud subject... haha!!

On the other hand, I finished my most not confident exam as well that is mathematics, accounts and science... ok.. accounts actually is easy for past year question I just don't know why the question flow is so different this year.. not hard but i dunno how to say.. its different.. hope atleast get Credit or a B... please... haha!! for mathematics... I don't need to do matrices, linear equation, simultaneous equation and so on anymore even my worst part plane and elevation.. haha..!! science? i not sure wat i weak at mayb is I do not deserve to be a scientist..XD

OK... left Ekons and Commerce subject to go... SPM going to leave me and all my friends and dear reader who catching up my blog taking spm this year soon... haha... 6 more days to go... freedom...

Besides that, I called up my driving instructor yesterday, said I want to learn car this comming 9th of december 2009, Wednesday 3.00p.m to 5.00p.m.. haha!!! she said ok!!! woohoo... really hope to get a license endlessly and hopefully is in December... cant wait to drive in highway although now I got drive abit-abit in residential area... haha!!!! bt must be legal anyway..XD!!!

thats all for today reader... bye-bye!!

No comments: