Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16th of December 2009, Wednesday

sienz... my face swelling is getting better but stil haf a past thre... thanks to swelling make my driving test delay a week... now waiting for trial and than driving test... yesterday learn driving at the institute.. a lot newbies.. got a fella kena diu kao kao by the instructor... I heard this convo... mengapa tekan clutch? tekan clutch lagi tekan break tentulah kereta itu tak jalan.. bodoh!! babi!! and alot more... haha sensitive to said here..

Another clk wanna use my lane while i doing 3 point turn.. girl, seriously u need a practice... cannot come while i reverse.. nasib my skill not tat bad i able to stop while reverse or else I sure hit the clk... because my instructor not around... haha...

Now... waiting trial... sien.. everyday at home wait!!

Omg.. dad wants me join the january intake... haih!

tats all for today.. bye!!

No comments: