Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8th of december 2009, Thursday

Omg!!... almost every of my friend finished their SPM... Perdagangan I hate you!! why your date so long? ok... I admit is my own problem as I not supposed to be so itchy hand and go tick perdagangan as an extra subject as I dun haf hope to get A.. haih.. nvm.. I will try to mastered you, be friend wif you, and no your detail. than I will beaten you in exam tomorow.. wahaha...

Tmrw 12.00p.m or mayb earlier I would be free!!! Merdeka.. hence, and I gonna haf the first driving lesson tomorow syok!! probally drive around KK only.. if you all saw me please run away as I dun haf experience drive car... to those of my friend who already haf their license, Candy, Hugo, Jimmy and etc...

K.. thats all continue my last battle... bye!!

No comments: