Monday, December 21, 2009

21st of December 2009, Monday

Hmm... neglected my blog for a long time. Reason? malas to update as got a lot things happenned... Last saturday, when for qti... the test only take me 15min to complete it.. but haf to wait other fella who do qti and fail qti summore because auntie bring her along to do qti as well... haih!! morning 7.30a.m sampai the test course but haf to wait til 10.30a.m to wait her.. nvm.. forget bout it mayb during my real test I will did that mistake as well.

Yesterday, Sunday.. when to few colleges open day.. firstly, Inti College they giving registration fee waiver if register yesterday but I did not response to it.. and than Sunway Uni College.. um.. dun haf any offer but the course structure they offered I not interested.. so did not response as well.. probally will go for Taylor Uni College business faundation but is March intake.. so wait lo.. malas to go Jan intake too fast d license and car all not yet kau tim plus Chinese New Year comming soon..

Today... nothing expected yet... so bye!!

No comments: