Friday, December 4, 2009

4th of December 2009, Friday

LoL.. I almost neglected the graduation day post... I bet there is classmate keep reviewing this post as we had the last chance taking foto in school wif uniform... stil got a last chance... that is in march/april when we taking our SPM certificate... ahaha... let the pic do the talking...XD!!






I cant imagine there is a student call Angeline Ngu Tze Inn take foto wif this teacher... hope the teacher hu saw this dun gantung sekolah me or sue me 50K as u got no the rights to sue me or gantung sekolah me...XD!!! coz blogsite is a webbie that let the writer to gif their oppinion... go read the t&c haha..XD!!




Joe and Kee Yong...




Omg... my face look retard...XD!




LoL... pic wif dicipline teacher...

after graduation day, we went to Pizza Hut and skipped Mr Tan tuisyen..XD!!! reason go Pizza Hut, celebrate Kee Yong bday... lolz...
before I end... credit to everyone who provided me foto to make the post so successful.. hahax!!

K... thats all for today... bye!!

No comments: