Monday, October 26, 2009

26th of October 2009, Monday

Hey... recently quite seldom update my blog.. coz due to exam stress feeling is fearing me taiping here... last saturday, went club swim.. afternoon.. got a fella opened up all the locker... that sohai stealer... open my locker.. open my bag... but didn see there is a handphone, wallet inside... so stupid... I am a lucky one.. hahax.. others... all the bags, fone all hilang... pity them.

Sunday, went to midvalley, aunt surgery clinic to do laser take off all my pimples scar... fortunately, all my scar already become red... so it will recover very soon if I not exposed to sun... happy!!! than.. went to Jusco plan to buy my utensil for SPM like correction tape, refill for correction tape and pen... guess what? i fucking lucky... the total bill is Rm11.05 wan after 10%discount. guess what is the stupid casier does? he take a Rm10 coupon and scratch it off and said is my discount so is Rm1.05... whao!!! so fucking happy plus lucky..XD!! hope the luck will continous til forever... hahax...

Monday, today... i did not sleep for 1 whole day... I studied and studied and studied... wah... fucking tired now... want to go sleep d.. nights more than 24hr not sleeping very tiring...

byex....

No comments: