Monday, October 19, 2009

19th of October 2009, Monday

Hey... having sum discussion wif parents recently? abt plan after SPM? and getting which car after having license? ok.. I told them I gonna continue my further study in some college, taking Business Admistration in diploma... bt did not decide any college to go in yet because different college got different price.... after discussion, my dad said Inti college? lolz.... if I not mistaken Inti college is the most value college because it can skip 1 year for degree after finish the diploma course? ok... the fee is average I tink if compare wif taylor and sunway....

still not able to get a result... will leave this discussion til spm over... ok.. now is car... which car is getting after having a license? ok... I personally like my mum car is Proton Waja... I knew it was a proton... but the maintainance is cheap compare to other brand car... and the fuel efficiency is Rm83 for a full tank plus is 1.6cc. but, my mum ask me go for myvi... myvi is not bad... bt is not in my list because the car cc... is small... so i suggested proton persona... because the price near to myvi and the car is much much better.... although i nt sure wheather Campro IAFM engine is good or nt... nt sure... and I nt sure wheather my dad will buy a new car for my mum or nt? ok... mum said wait after got license only talk? lolz....

ends up do not have a definite result...

before I leave for the post today, I would like to wished my friend, Elaine Song happy 17th birthday... u have reach a legal age to get your car license... dun need curi-curi to drive your dad car's d...


Elaine Song picture sample...

No comments: