Saturday, October 17, 2009

17th of October 2009, Saturday

Dad just bak from china recently, he bought 2X i-phone, 1X ipod nano and a 1X gps system... lolz... total spend Rm700... the thing is not on Rm700.... he left a iphone box in china... and inside contain 2 li-ion battery, 1 ear piece... guess what? the ear piece fucking suck... and all the langguange in chinese... I nt understand chinese how to use? lolz... of coz I got a bestie name Hugo will help me out these... thinking those fone and ipod will tahan for how long? I see on the fone... quality is not bad... but dunno the stand by time will be how long? no body knows.... of coz not as gud as real apple iphone la.... we just buy to play.... btw my dad is signing up for maxis postpaid plan soon.... I see the star ads said maxis is giving subsidi to 16GB Iphone 3G's for Rm1290... Now total got 8 lines with Digi... if swap there... I tink we will get at least 2 iphone 3G... original wan.>XD!!! hope the day will come through after spm coz now I having stress to study as no mood to touch any fone or ipod now? stil using the old wan... w660i and kf300...

thats all for today.... bye!!

No comments: