Thursday, October 1, 2009

1st of October 2009, Thursday

Hey.... long time nvr revive my stupid blog... guess what? my nuffnang hit Rm52.11... haha... so happy get paid d..>XD!! need wait 30day only will get the cheque... haih!! so freaking long bt worth to wait... so what are you guys waiting for please help me click the advertisment wait for loading... than just click out... RMB is click the advertisment... nt nuffnang.. ok?

Ok... lets start to blog bout it... haih.. dissapointed wif trial result... but I dessevered and accept it because I totally never study at all ok? haih!!! need to show college wan leh tis result? hw to show? haih... malu betul la...

Tomorow SPM Pra 2 started...zzz haf to gear up and go to skul for so call latih tubi... tmrw moral again... haha!!!

k la... tats all for today... nights

No comments: