Sunday, September 27, 2009

27th of September 2009, Sunday

Just another borodome day... early morning.. waked up, ready up myself, went down start the car... reverse the car... park nicely? lols... I only can do that in this moment as my parents not allow me drive the car alone out... afta that... went petronas refill the oil tank... Rm60.27 full tank... a proton waja lai de.. I tink this car is very economic in fuel but heard of sum ppl said need Rm90 only can be full tank but just nw that car already almost no fuel... so go refill it only Rm60.27 nt..bad..

After refill, change driver wif my dad coz going to my grandma house by highway.. than pick up grandma... than went down to Mid Valley, KL to laser my face and my grandma inject sumthing to make it younger... lols.. I nt sure wats that is... after that went to Sunrise duck rice shop, lols... so many ppl must queve up summore... I tink very famous.. the shop located at SS2 I tink... Petaling Jaya, whao!! during eating so many eye like looking at u... siao wan!!! bt nvm la who ask that shop so famous..

After that... went home... sleep till now and blog here... picture of that sunrise shop will update in my following post.... byex

No comments: