Monday, September 21, 2009

21st September 2009, Monday

Hey... Selamat Hari Raya to all the malay buddys out there.. As yesterday was the first day, planning to go to my dad's friend house for raya wan... but we went there... dunno hw to find his house... so end up, go bak... sadly no duit raya.. Afta that straight went to uncle house visit his baby... after visit, have lunch at Fu Yuen restaurant.. than bak home rest a while to go kens party.. I went to kens party a bit early because my parents is going out... as, my mother didn give me permission to haf a license before spm so hw I drive? very jeolous of ppl which can drive d... deng!!!! ok la... afta, that we have a nice dinner from kens place.. afta dinner... we haf a good gamble time.. all the dealer lost alot... and I win abit abit only as I am not a greedy person... haha! Zheng Chi out put all to kens elder sister and cousin... too bad... this is a lesson not to be dealer... haha... k la.. thats all for today... bye

No comments: