Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Of September 2009, Tuesday

Merdeka dreams over.. lets start to blog bout happening during merdeka... early morning go down kl, aunty place coz got gathering.. after gather every1 we went down to Hilton, Kl for hi-tea... after that, bak home.... plan to study sejarah geh.. bt was not in the mood... so i dreamt till 7.00p.m. after that... went down to Klang eat steamboat... half way, candy sms..ed me and also ken called me at the same... diff fone only.... ken ask me why today not at home? lolz... wat for at home? i replied than... he said tmrw trial u dun want to study? than I said... need wan meh? than he ask for tips... bt due to skul sets wan so I dun haf it... after that reply bak candy... bt called, other ppl pick up... i see the number nt wrong... i tink the maxis satelite got problem...

Asusual, today school starts = trial starts.. BM 1 today, I did my karangan bergambar well but suck in karangan panjang.... sure die liao.... tmrw bm 2 and Ken birthday... he sure die liao tmrw... wear lot of armour to skul... hahax..!!

K la... tats all for today.

No comments: