Sunday, August 30, 2009

30th of August 2009, Sunday

Ok.. today wake up at 6.00a.m, study sejarah... was not in mood to study leh.. but no choice trial is around the corner, i study till 8.00a.m than continue sleep till 9.00a.m than mum wake me up ask me to follow her to do facial at my aunt place in midvalley, So i followed, after midvalley, when to Sungai Buloh eat lunch, after that.. when home and sleep till 7.00p.m, study awhile sejarah... than 8.00p.m, when to USJ for dinner... after dinner, when to digital mall take bak my printer... the thing is still suck.... nt good quality... i tink i will change a new printer soon after this spoil..

Before I end the post today, I would like to wished Malaysia 52th Birthday.. Konsep 1Malaysia, Rakyat didahulukan... and dunno what diutamakan... sorry for forget the last wan dunno... MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!



No comments: