Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday, 2nd of August 2009

Ok... start blog about yesterday first, Saturday, 1st of August 2009. A peaceful morning been waken up by my phone alarm, 7.00a.m because having tuisyen with Mr Lee at 7.30a.m... lolz.>!!same wif skul time wei... he conduct this tuisyen because PRA SPM ACCOUNT is around the corner, need to finish silibus... nvm la... After account class, went back home had breakfast.. afta breakfast straight take account book and study... I only managed to finish till chapter 7, form 4... still got 1 more chapter to go which is imbangan duga pelarasan with all those belanja, hasil terakru and terdahulu part... very headache doing that wan. Still left form 5 silibus haven go through... hope can finished it in this Wednesday...

OK... bout today... Early morning 7.00a.m also been waken up by my mum coz I need to go Mid Valley... to do my face laser treatment... bt the appointment was like 10.00a.m sienz..!! prepared up myself and went down to car... had breakfast at Poh Yap Food Court before go laser... Guess what? we reached Mid Valley at 9.00a.m.. there is 1849 free car park space left... so empty man..!!! haha.. went up to the mall was like all the shop still closed... LoL... syok la!! loitering around till 10.00 and do laser.. After laser, went bak house rest for 2 hr... than went to Glenmarie see house... the house big till got 2 staircase, internal garden... lolz... My parents didn bought it but my uncle bought it... I tink my grandma will be very happy coz of the internal garden... After see house, went to USJ 19 survey for printer... forgothen my card lend to Lee d... so end up didn buy... went home and blog right now..

Thats all for today..>!! bye!!

No comments: